Fifth week

Fifth week 

This week we decided to meet together to eat something. We chose to eat a Burger  because Paula and Amaia recommended this restaurant. The food was delicious, later we decided to go for a coffee and some shopping. 


Dominika 

During this week Amaia's mother had her birthday so on wednesday we went to the thai restaurant. We ate sushi, shrimp and pad thai. The food was amazing. The best thing inside was the food brought for us by the cat robot. On Sunday we still celebrate the birthday and we go again to the restaurant this Time with all famili. I met everyone, her grandpa, cousins and aunt. We were in a typical bask restaurant, in this region they eat a lot of meat so except for shrimps and squids, there was a steak with goat milk. This week was very interesting, I'm very grateful that I was able to try all these things. 


Alicja 

This week Paula finished her exams, so we had more time to spend outside. On Wednesday, I met with Dominika, and then Paula and I met with her friends. On Thursday, we went to Paula's grandparents for lunch as we do every week. On Friday, I went with Paula and her father to an Italian restaurant for pizza. While Paula had dance lessons I went to the gym and did a little shopping. Afterwards, Paula and I spent time with friends.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Sixth week

Third week

First week