Sixth week

Sixth week


Dominika

The Time is going so fast, only 2 weeks and we will be gone. This week I have a lot of work at my polish school so during the week I don't do anything interesting but on the weekend I go out with Ala to walk around the city and spend the Time on one street where there are all the pubs, next I go to the amaia’s friends. On Saturday I decided to go to the art museum in Vitoria, but this type of modern art it’s not my favorite so I am not the biggest fan of this museum. 


Alicja

This week I had a lot of things to do for my school and school here, so I didn't do anything interesting. On Friday and Saturday we met with Paula and her friends at her friend's. On Sunday we went to Bilbao with Paula and her dad. On the way we visited the town of Mundaka, where we saw the coast and the beach with lots of surfers. Then we went to visit San Juan de Gaztelugatxe. It is a beautiful island that we had to walk down to and then climb up the stairs. The return was the worst but it was worth it. Then we went to Bilbao. We ate lunch there and went to the viewpoint from which we could see the whole city. Bilbao is gorgeous and very clean. Finally, we went for a walk along the river.













Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Third week

First week