Second week

Dominika

During the second week we were preparing for the carnaval, we did a lot of shopping. It’s really nice that we live in the center of the city because we have every shop very close to our house. On Saturday I went with Amaia and her 3 friends from school to Ainara’s house to prepare our history project about Fernando 7. We were going by tram so I saw the rest of the city. My free Time I spend walking on the streets and trying some cafe.


Alicja

During the second week we had a lot of things to do at school like a history project and a math exam. After school I went to the gym or cafe to study. On Friday Paula and I met with her friends. Paula’s grandfather had a birthday on Saturday, so I,  Paula, her sister and mother went to her grandparents house. Her grandmother made us a delicious Spanish dish - Paella. After dinner we met with Paula’s friends.On Sunday we stayed at home because we had to study for exams and do our homework.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Sixth week

Third week

First week